Applicants must be involved in or entering the field of Health Care
Each applicant must be a current Delta resident (for a period not less than two years).
Successful candidate must furnish proof or registration from an approved institution to email@example.com (and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org) by September 30.
- Proof of two years residency in Delta
- Photocopy of most recent academic records
- Two recent letters of reference (prefer - school, employment, volunteering)
- Proof of validation for volunteer hours
- Personal letter detailing
- financial need for the Bursary,
- career area chosen,
- reason for pursuing this career and
- services made to this community
A head shot photo which we may use in our social media advertising.
Please complete and submit the application form (page 2) with all documentation.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applications may be delivered to the Delta Hospital reception desk, or mailed to the Office. Emailed submissions, but no faxes, will be accepted. If you use email, be sure you have a confirmation of receipt.
May 1 annually. The successful applicant will be advised by June 15th.For more information please contact email@example.com, or call 604-946-1121 L 783212
Download Application here