Delta Hospital Auxiliary was formed in 1969 and is a major volunteer service provider and fund raising organization supporting Delta Hospital. In appreciation for the public support that we have received over the years the Auxiliary now awards six bursaries of $1,500.00 each. Funds are awarded at the discretion of the Bursary Committee.
- Applicants must be a current Delta resident for a period not less than two years
- Successful candidate must furnish proof of registration from a selected institution by September 15 or forfeit the award
- Applicants must be involved in or entering the field of Health Care
- Successful candidate must provide Social Insurance Number for Income Tax purposes
The following documentation is required
- Proof of two years residency in Delta
- Previous academic records (photocopies)
- Two current letters of reference (school, employment, volunteer)
- Letter of validation for volunteer hours (not considered to be one of the letters of reference)
- Personal letter detailing need for the Bursary, career area chosen, reason for pursuing this career and any services made to this community
Please complete and mail the application form with required documentation. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Faxes and e-mails will not be accepted.
May 1st annually. The successful applicant will be advised by June 15th.
For more information please contact the Delta Hospital Auxiliary Society
604-946-1121 ext. 783212. Web Site www.deltahospitalauxiliary.org
PLEASE PICK UP APPLICATION IN THE CAREER CENTRE