STUDENT TRANSCRIPTS SELECTIONS FORM
Download instructions sheet here
What does the Student Transcripts Selection Form Do?
Completion of this on-line form allows the Ministry of Education to release the student's marks to identified Colleges and Universities chosen by the student.
Student Transcripts Services
Steps to follow in order to have grades sent automatically to universities/colleges.
1. On the website, select Register for a Basic BCeID account – fill in the form
User ID – can be first and last name with no space and no punctuation at
the end – do not use your email login ID.
Create a password
Choose 2 Password Reset questions
Record your ID, password and the 2 Password Reset questions for
2. Click Continue
3. Follow the prompts – add in student info again
4. An email will be sent to your email account with the link
5. Click on link that appears to activate the account
(If for any reason, you are unable to activate your registration after 24 hours,
the link can be resent by contacting: email@example.com for
6. Log into the account with the user ID and password.
7. Select Send/Order transcripts
8. Select schools from the Available Institutions box and move to list box on the
right-hand side of the screen
9. Select Send interim/final marks when available (This is the most common option. Your interim marks are sent electronically in May and final marks are sent electronically in July).
For UBC and SFU, choose "Send my transcripts now and allow this Post Secondary Institution to request transcript updates until the date specified below"
10. When finished, select Add to Cart
11. Continue to Checkout
12. Select Submit
(Note some institutions may have separate instructions regarding this process. Please
ensure you are familiar with each institution’s requirements regarding grade
Send questions or concerns about ordering your official documents to
If possible, include your name, birth date, Personal Education Number (PEN), and
order number if applicable.
We recommend that you complete this form ASAP so you don't forget!