Application opens Nov 13th
We are looking for resilient BC students facing financial adversity who have the academic readiness to advance their education, achieve their dreams, and inspire others
Our scholarship provides access to BC public universities, colleges and trade schools and enables promising Grade 12 BC students to achieve their dreams.
- 140 scholarships offered in 2022
- $44,000 per student / 4-year undergraduate degree
- $22,000 per student / 2-year college diploma/certificate or
trade-school foundation programs
- “Stay on Track” student support
- Peer support groups
- Access to mentors
- Summer paid internship opportunities
- Residency: Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident for at least three years and reside in British Columbia.
Aptitude: Currently be in Grade 12 and have a minimum grade average of 75% in the most recently completed school year.
Intent: Plan to be a full-time student and use the funding for post-secondary education..
Institution: Apply to one of the twenty-five BC post-secondary institutions or trade schools.
Financial Adversity: Demonstrate your and/or your family's financial adversity, and how it has affected you.
Engagement: Receive endorsement from your secondary school and a community organization.
- Deadline to apply: January 12, 2023