Application timeline: April 1st to May 1st, 2020
Please do not submit applications prior to April 1st.
Delta Fastpitch Association invites current Delta Fastpitch players to apply for 1 of 4 Delta Fastpitch Scholarships valued at $500 each.
The scholarships will be awarded to a student who will either:
- Graduate high school in the application year
- Who is or will be attending a postsecondary institution in the application year.
• Must be a current member in good standing with Delta Fastpitch
• Years of service as an umpire, player or coach for Delta Fastpitch
• Volunteer activities for DFA teams and/or the DFA organization
• Degree of competence as a player, coach or umpire
• Acceptance to a post-secondary institution
• Continuing education aspirations
• Copies of your last 2 years of high school grades
• A description of how you have contributed to the betterment of the sport of softball in Delta
The successful candidate will be selected by the Scholarship Review Committee of the Delta Fastpitch Executive and must provide confirmation of acceptance to a post-secondary institution.
Delta Fastpitch Scholarship Application Forms are available on this website.
Applications must be received (either by email or as a hard copy) by the President of Delta Fastpitch from April 1st to May 1st of your application year. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for submissions.