There are twelve (12) scholarships available to be awarded. Scholarships are valued at $2,500 each. A total of $30,000 in scholarships is available.
- One (1) scholarship will be reserved for an international student
- Two (2) scholarships will be reserved for Studentawards members
- The deadline to submit your application is
Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. EST.
To be eligible for the Scotiabank National Scholarship, you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada or an international student in possession of a temporary Canadian resident visa
- Be 16 years old or older at the time of application
- Be a student planning to enroll or continuing to be enrolled in full-time studies in a certificate, diploma or degree program at a Canadian post-secondary school in the 2014/2015 or 2015/2016 academic term
- CEGEP students are eligible to apply if they are planning to enroll in a Canadian university, college or trade school in the 2014/2015 or 2015/2016 academic term, and have met the scholarship eligibility criteria
If you have questions at any time, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Need more help? Contact Us