The successful candidate is an active member of their community, has excellent grades and displays financial need.
1. Applicant must have been a foster child with either CCAS or CAS or similar official Canadian foster care program and agrees to having the above organization verify the same.
2. Will be enrolled as a full-time student at a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada as of Dec 2022.
3. Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
4. Applicant must be 24 years of age or less at the time of application
5. Winner agrees to having his/her name, photo and post secondary institution displayed on our website.
Application available at http://storwell.com/bursary-application/
To be considered, simply fill out our application, email a copy of your most recent academic transcript as well as proof of citizenship to email@example.com.
Deadline for entry is December 15, 2022.