Largest Amount Awarded: $1,000
Deadline: November 5, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. ET
Scotiabank wants to give students a financial step up!
It’s tough being a student – especially on your finances. Between tuition, living expenses, books, technology and all the other things you need, it can be really hard to make ends meet – and a little help could really lighten the load.
That’s where we come in. We’re proud to present the Scotiabank Customer Scholarship – six $1,000 scholarships. We want to help make things a little easier, because at Scotiabank, we value our customers!
Who can enter
There’s no secret handshake or password. To be eligible, you just need to*:
- Be a Scotiabank customer (or meet the “No Purchase” entry requirements)
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or an international student on a student visa
- Be enrolled in the 2014/2015 academic year at a Canadian post-secondary school
- Be a member of StudentAwards
Get started – the deadline is Wednesday, November 5, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. ET
*See Rules and Regulations
How to Enter