- Demonstrates a dedication to their sport.
- Is a leader in their personal mental health and wellness and/or that of their sports team or community.
- Currently in grade 10, 11 or 12 at a Lower Mainland or Sea-to-Sky Corridor high school, or graduated from a Lower Mainland or Sea-to-Sky Corridor high school in the last year.
- Fulfill the requirements of the application package.
- Are not an employee or immediate family member of a Crisis Intervention & Suicide Prevention Centre of BC employee.
Application link: http://crisiscentre.bc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/2015-Rick-Blight-Scholarship-Application4.pdf