- You are a student, you must be under the age of 25 as of April 30 of the year in which you apply.
- You have not received a Pacific Leaders Scholarships for Children of Public Servants previously. You can receive only one Pacific Leaders Scholarship for Children of Public Servants during your lifetime.
- You will be a full-time student and you have at least one parent* who is a full or part-time regular employee of a BC Public Service employer. This includes all ministries and any organization that is enabled under the Public Service Act.
- Your parent must have worked for at least three years as of April 30 of the year in which you apply.
- You are planning to study a trade, technical/vocational training, or an undergraduate degree at a designated B.C. school or university.