- Applicant must be the dependent of a full- or part-time hourly associate of The Home Depot and its subsidiaries, The Home Depot Canada or The Home Depot Mexico, at the time of application.
- Winners from the 2014-16 program may apply regardless of status
- Applicant must be a current high school senior, or a current college freshman, sophomore or junior planning to enroll as a full-time undergraduate student in the fall of 2017
- Applicant must attend an accredited, non-profit two-or four-year college/university
- For-profit colleges/universities are not eligible for this scholarship
- Applicant's parent/legal guardian must be a Home Depot associate for at least one year as of November 1, 2016 and must be a Home Depot associate at the time the scholarship is awarded
Since 2006, more than 9,500 students have received scholarships totaling more than $22 million to help cover the expense of attending college.
Each year, up to 1,000 scholarships are awarded to qualifying applicants in amounts up to $2,500 each.*
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Click here for ORANGE SCHOLARS APPLICATION (application period is Nov. 1, 2016 - Jan. 18, 2017)
- If prompted for a Program Key or Access Code, enter orangescholars
*Scholarships awarded in the U.S. and Canada are $2,500 each; scholarships awarded in Mexico are $1,000 each