You read that right.
$150,000 going straight to your students to help them realize their dreams of going to post-secondary.
This one’s a little different though.
“While Canada is among one of the most educated countries in the world, this is not true for everyone. Equitable access to PSE is an ongoing challenge, and especially so for those from low-income families.” (CSTF)
That’s where CSTF comes in. They’re focused on supporting access to post-secondary studies for those who believe in the power of education but are struggling to access it.
So, these bursaries are designed specifically to support your students who have financial need.
Here's what you need to know:
- There are 25 bursaries, each valued at $6,000
- The bursaries are based on financial need
- CSTF is specifically looking for students who demonstrate strong character: resiliency, community-mindedness and commitment to excellence
- Your students can access the application form within their myBlueprint account (in the Scholarships tab)
- The deadline to apply is May 7, 2021