- Must be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant.
- Must be a student in the process of graduating from high school or currently studying or registered at a post-secondary institution.
- Must complete the current application form and submit it to the Kinsmen, Kinette or Kin Club closest to their permanent residence by February 1.
- Bursary winners are notified before June 30 by their sponsoring club.
- Will be evaluated on their community and school involvement, knowledge of Kin Canada and financial need.
The bursary application deadline date is February 1 of each year. If you've applied to a local club, the selection process is as follows:
Each club reviews all submitted application forms and selects one to be endorsed and forwarded to the Board of Trustees for review on or before March 1.
The Board selects a number of applicants to receive a bursary of $1,000 each, based on that year's contributions to the Hal Rogers Endowment Fund. The successful recipients and their sponsoring clubs are notified by June 30.
The application for the 2015-16 school year is now available.