- You do not have to be a member of Envision Financial in order to apply.
- Employees of Envision Financial are excluded from the competition.
- Applicants who have applied for the award in previous years can re-apply, as long as they have not previously receivedthe award.
- The applicant’s permanent residence must be in one of the communities Envision Financial serves.
- Applicants must have a minimum 67% or C+ average, based on the current year’s marks to date.
To be eligible to apply, secondary students must be graduating from grade 12 in 2014 and enrolled into part-time or full-time study at a Community College, University College, University, or Technical Institute recognized by the
Ministry/Dept of Advanced Education in the province or state where the institution is located prior to December 1, 2014.
Aplication Forms: https://www.envisionfinancial.ca/SharedContent/images/Personal/Community/2014FCEducationAwardApplication.pdf