- Demonstrated financial need
- Applicants must be BC residents registered at accredited schools within BC
- Acceptable grades (recent transcript required)
How to Apply:
- For further information and to apply, please visit cufoundation.org
- Note the dates of acceptance and the deadlines
- Apply at the beginning of your school year as the awards are not provided retroactively
- Submissions that arrive after the deadline will not be considered
- Only one application will be considered per student, per calendar year
- Complete all sections as incomplete submissions will not be reviewed
Applications available in the Career Centre
Community Involvement Award Envision Financial is pleased to award 11-$2,000 education awards to secondary and post-secondary students throughout the province who demonstrate outstanding school and community involvement.
Envision Financial is pleased to award 11-$2,000 education awards to secondary and post-secondary students throughout the province who demonstrate outstanding school and community involvement. Envision Financial Education Award applications will be available at any Envision Financial branch or online beginning February 2, 2015 with the deadline for submissions being 5 p.m. Tuesday, March 31, 2015. Award recipients will be notified in early May.
To determine the recipients, a selection committee is formed consisting of:
- Members from the Envision Financial Regional Council
- Envision Financial employee volunteers
In order to be eligible to apply, students must meet the following criteria:
- The competition is open to students who are members of Envision Financial or the dependent of an Envision Financial member in good standing prior to July 1, 2014.
- Employees of Envision Financial are excluded from the competition.
- To be eligible to apply, secondary students must be graduating from grade 12 in 2015 and enrolled into full-time study at a Community College, University College, University, or Technical Institute recognized by the Ministry/Dept of Advanced Education in the province or state where the institution is located prior to December 1, 2015. Funds will be released to students at the time of enrollment.
- Post-secondary school applicants must be attending a post-secondary school recognized by the Ministry/Dept of Advanced Education in the province or state where the institution is located and must be enrolled in full-time studies. Students must have at least one year of full-time studies to complete. Funds will be released at the time of enrollment.
- The applicant’s permanent residence must be in one of the communities Envision Financial serves.
- Applicants who have applied for the award in previous years can re-apply, as long as they have not previously received the award.
- Applicants must have a minimum 67% or C+ average, based on the current year’s marks to date.
- A completed application form
- Extensive community and/or school involvement
- Confirmation from two sources validating the applicant’s involvement in community and/or school activities
- A transcript of most recent marks
- Content of the application essay