… is an annual scholarship awarded to deserving students for vocational and academic post secondary education.
Available to ALL post-secondary students attending a prescribed university or college.
Preference will be given to dependents of past and present Vanga employees and students of South Delta
Secondary and Delta Secondary Schools.
A defined educational path to gain marketable skills aimed at specific career goals.
Involvement in service activities will be taken into consideration.
What to send:
• Your completed application form,
• covering letter outlining your plans for Post-Secondary Education
• references (one or two at most)
• a copy of your most recent school transcript
When to send:
• if you will be a first year post-secondary student your application must be received by JUNE 10, 2017.
• if you are continuing your post-secondary education your application must be received by JULY 10, 2017.
• If you don’t have everything ready by that date, please send what you have & forward the balance asap.
Where to send:
• As a PDF file by email to the email@example.com or by letter mail or delivery to Daisy Scholarship
Fund, 1457 Enderby Ave, Delta, BC, V4L 1S6. Please drop us an email if you are letter mailing close to the deadline.
• If you are approved for a scholarship: Successful candidates will be notified by email once the Selection Committee reviews all applications. The Vancouver Foundation administers the fund for
us. Cheques are mailed to the schools in September. Your school will then apply this money to
your tuition account. If you have already paid your tuition before the school receives the money, the school will refund you.
• For the upcoming school year we have 10 first year and 30 continuing scholarships available.
• Scholarship Amounts: First year post-secondary; $1000 for full-time & $500 for part-time. Second
(or higher) year post-secondary; $2000 for full-time & $1000 for part-time.
o Part-time studies are 50-75% of maximum course load for 2 of 3 terms (or 3 of 4 terms)
o Full-time studies are over 75% of maximum course load for 2 of 3 terms (or 3 of 4 terms)
• We will support students for up to four years of studies, but they must re-apply each year.
ANY QUESTIONS: Please email all questions to the firstname.lastname@example.org