Awards Available: 1
Award Deadline: Deadline: Oct. 30th, 2014
Previous Winner: Click Here
To be eligible for the Carrington Dental Centre Scholarship a student must:
1) As of Oct. 30th, 2014, you must be one of the following a:
A) High School Senior
B) College/University Freshman
C) College/University Sophomore
2) Answer the Essay Question below prior to the Oct. 30th, 2014 Deadline.
3) Have a parent/guardian submit the recommendation letter prior to the Oct. 30th, 2014 Deadline.
4) Be a Resident of Canada or the United States.
5) Be enrolled in a college, university, trades, or technical school by no later than the Fall of 2015.
Download Recommendation Letter: Click Here to Download
*Note there are two ways to submit the recommendation letter:
1. Send it via email to the Scholarship Administrator: email@example.com
2. If you live in the West Kelowna area, feel free to come by and drop it off at our office.
If you have any questions, please contact the Scholarship Program Administrator at:
There are many things that can help a student increase his/her potential for future success. The area we would like you to focus on is your capacity to learn. Write an essay that is no longer than 1000 words that clearly identifies one strategy that you believe will help increase your learning power.
Tips: You can choose almost anything that you believe will increase your capacity to learn. This could include things like learning how to speed read, playing N-Back, eating healthy, reading more, etc..
An example of a previous winning entry can be found here: http://westkelownadentists.ca/news/145/scholarship_winner_meghan_durboraw.php
Please ensure the Title of your essay is the strategy that you have chosen. For example, if you have decided to write about speed reading, then the title should be "Speed Reading". Also, you must support your argument. It is not sufficient to simply say you think that speed reading will increase the power of your brain. You must provide some supporting opinion(s) or evidence for your chosen topic
Read more about Scholarship Application by www.westkelownadentists.ca