Each year the Delta Lacrosse Association awards the 'Delta Lacrosse Association Box Lacrosse Scholorship Award' as we understand the importance of education.
One $500.00 Scholarship will be awarded to one graduating Delta Islanders Intermediate age player.
Scholarship Award Criteria
- Must be a second year Intermediate Player
- Must be a high school graduate with average or higher G.P.A
- Must have played Delta Lacrosse for at least one year prior to graduating season.
- Must represent good sportsmanship for the game of Lacrosse
- Community and/or high school volunteer service
- Delta Lacrosse Association Service - coaching, referreeing, timekeeping
- Number of years played in Delta
- Complete the online application and email the following required documents (PDF format) to Elizabeth Oakley - Delta Lacrosse Executive Secretary.
Subject line RE: Box Scholarship Application and Full Name
- Copy of your last report card or school transcript
- Letter of reference from someone who can attest to your volunteer service (include contact information)
- Applications must be received by June 15, 2020. All applications will be considered and recognized.
- Scholorship funds will be awarded upon recipient proof of post-secondary education up to one year from recieving awards.