Total Amount Awarded: Up to $1,500
Deadline: July 31, 2014
- High school seniors, undergraduate, and graduate-level college students
- Must have at least 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Pursuing or planning to pursue a degree at an accredited college or university in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands
- Submit an at least 1000 words-long essay addressing both "How has this book "From Failure to promise: An Uncommon Path to Professoriate", positively impacted your pursuit of success and promise and "What is your commitment to improving the lives of global citizens once you've reached your destined promise?"
How to Enter
- For more information on how to apply, please visit the website posted below